Hard to imagine but it is May. (Crazy I know) And if you haven’t already you need to do your spring cleaning. AND by spring cleaning I mean you need to “edit” your closet. There are plenty of “looks” and “trends” that will continue through this year’s seasons… but they are some items/ “LOOKS” that you will have to say goodbye to if you want to be looking chic at all times.
Further to that…. if you got your tax return back and it is burning a whole in your pocket ~ don’t fret! I have a list of new pieces to spend that wad of cash on.
Let’s get to work!
4. Chambray Shirt
1. Maxi Skirts (Keep the dresses)
2. Plaid Shirts (sorry I know they are comfy)
3. Embellished/Patterned Denim
4. Coral Lipstick
1. Gladiator Sandals
2. Cross-Body Investment Bag
Where to Buy?
1. Gladiator Sandals – Nordtroms
2. YSL Cross Body Bag – Saint Laurent
3. Shirt Dress – Zara
4. Gingham – Urban Outfitters