Shopping is probably not the first thing you think of when planning a trip to Palm Springs…
Having said that, The Coachella Valley has some not-to-be- missed stores that are worth a stop and are definitely unique to the area.
Here is my list for all of your shopping needs:
- The Fine Art of Design ~Shall I say it is a diamond in the rough..!? Located on Hwy 111 in Palm Desert, this isn’t your typical vintage store. You won’t see anything kitschy or gaudy here. Every piece is carefully chosen to belong amongst the glamorous and curated store.
- The Outlets ~The Desert Premium Outlets have been around for a while, but not until 2014 when they made a massive addition did the become a real shopping destination. Added to the roster of stores; Ted Baker, Rag and Bone, La Perla, Helmut Lang… just to name a few… in addition to all the brands that you already love; Mulberry, Micheal Kors, Dolce and Gabbana, and DVF, Saint Laurenthttp://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=6
Tip: Don’t go on the weekend ~ it is flocked with tourists… if you do go early in the morning or late at night.
- Nordstrom Rack ~This sounds very un-original, but the addition of Nordstrom Rack in the last two years has been a great one! It carries a great selection of Vince, Rebecca Minkoff, Theory, Rag and Bone and Young, Fabulous and Broke. It also at times carries Herve Leger, Saint Laurent, DVF and Ted Baker. It is very consistent for a discount department store.
Palm Springs is the best place to consignment furniture shopping!!
All of these places are fantastic and as one is to assume – the more you look and more time you have the more you will find.
- The Private Collection – https://tpcconsign.com/default.asp
- Misty’s Consignment – http://www.mistysconsignments.com/Welcome.html
- JP Denmark – http://jpantik.com/
- Boulevard – http://www.boulevardps.com/