Boy oh boy its been way too long since we got caught up talking about wearing your “Good Dish” items! I hope you have been exploring that topic …. as here we are again for a little reminder.
A couple notes to try to encourage your best items to come out of the closet…
- An ordinary day can become an extraordinary one, ~ ~ with a good outfit.
- You never know when you may run into Jude Law or Liam Hemsworth.
- You “BEST” clothes are usually your most expensive ones… so why wear them the least!?
Some tips to push your boundaries:
- Wear heels to buy groceries. (yes I realize its not comfortable… )
- Wear all your cocktail rings at once (you will feel like Iris Apfel)
- Mix Bright colors and patterns. (its dangerous, but so good)
- Wear your “night ” clothes during the day… be it leather pants or a dress!
Photos Courtesy of : http://www.ericamendenhallphotography.com/
Hair Courtesy of: Blo-Dry Bar Palm Desert https://www.facebook.com/BLODRYBAR/
- Aritzia – https://us.aritzia.com/default
- Valentino – http://www.valentino.com/us/pump_cod44572377tn.html
- H&M – http://www.hm.com/us/
- What Comes Around Goes Around – http://www.whatgoesaroundnyc.com/
- Sachin & Babi – http://www.sachinandbabi.com/
- Sundry – http://sundryclothing.com/
- Barneys NY – http://www.barneys.com/