Whether you are going away for a weekend or a full-on summer vacation, it’s the time of year of weddings, long weekends and summer getaways. In a perfect world we would travel with our whole closet, but given baggage allowances these days, that cannot be a reality.
Below I made a list of my musts for summer travel.
My favorite items and where To Buy:
Journal – Smythson – http://bit.ly/1FPwnY5
Fedora – Jcrew Panama Hat – http://bit.ly/1FQmw4g
Jeans – JBrand Mid-Rise 811 Skinny Leg Jean – http://bit.ly/1HyvAY9
Converse – Converse White – http://bit.ly/1vhfYHg
T-shirts – LNA – http://bit.ly/1EACxpA
The rest of the essential Summer Travel List:
- Duffle or Carry-On that you love
- Classic pair of Black Sunglasses that will be appropriate for all occasions. i.e. beach bbq or wedding
- Triangle Bikini
- Scarves – great for change in temperature-(especially on planes). Also, doubles as a shawl for occasions.
- Cross-body bag/purse – great for walking
- A pair of flip-flops – for the beach, around the pool, for the gym or spa change room
- Leggings – great for traveling – long trips in the car or plane
- Cardigan – for layering as well over a dress when it gets cooler temps at night
Please feel free to email me for more details of any of items shown in the photos!
Happy Summer Travel!