Around the world in a Carry-on…. True story it is happening. I have been blessed to take this amazing adventure with my dad and brother to travel to 11 countries and 18 Cities in 22 days. It is going to be a whirlwind!! (to say the least…) The adventure will be once in a lifetime and I am so excited, but have no idea what to expect!? The catch is… I only can pack a carry-on. We have so little time and in most locations will only be there for 24 hours, so we can’t waste anytime.
I have done my best and am pretty proud of myself for the room I do have available still in my suitcase (it can stay there in case I make any purchases along the way ; ).
Here is what I have packed:
Rag and Bone Leggings ~
Rag and Bone Tank Top ~
2 LNA T-Shirts ~
2 TNA Tank Tops ~
Talula High Rise Leggings ~
Vix Bathing Suit ~
Sam Edelman Sandals ~
DVF Black Jumpsuit ~
American Appareal Black T-shirt Dress ~
Parker Floral Dress ~
Helmut Lang Black Jacket ~
Lululemon Long Sleeve Shirt ~ http://bit.ly/1lHmn5K
Lululemon cropped leggings ~
In Addition I am bringing:
A pair of White Converse
My comfiest Flats
A pair of flip-flops
A pair of white shorts and printed shorts
A Black Cardigan
Black Cross-body purse
And a Hat
My best tips I have learned this far are:
1. Roll EVERYTHING (you will be amazed how much more you can pack)
2. Buy travel sizes of all your beauty products, but don’t bring lotions or shampoo ( you can get those at hotels)
3. Be VERY realistic about how much of your makeup you wear on a day-to- day basis. I was able to get down to 5 makeup products.
4. Choose your lightest shoes to pack and wear your heaviest in the airport, (This goes for sweaters and jackets too)
5. Pick a couple pieces of jewelry and stick with them the whole time. I brought one extra statement necklace to dress things up if I need to!
You will need one go-to travel outfit that is comfortable, yet chic and will keep you warm on planes!
Here is my Go-To.
I love my Kate Spade Carry-On and Travel Wallet.
Day of departure I will be wearing my rag and bone leggings, a pair of flats, a LNA t-shirt, my black Helmut Lang jacket, and a scarf.
I will try to post as much as I can while I am traveling ~ but I can’t make any promises about my internet connection!
Until Next time…
XO ~ Randi