At the suggestion of my very good (always traveling) friend, I decided to make a post dedicated to the always- on- the- go-trains-planes-and automobiles gal.
How do you look Chic with endless temperature/cabin pressure changes? Layers my friends… lots of layers…
Here is a list of my essential travel wardrobe items:
- Leggings/Tights/Jeggings (who wants to sit 9hrs in Jeans?)
- Cardigans – Long, Short, Wrapped.. all sorts
- Riding Boots – Flat so they are comfortable to walk in, worn over leggings or jeggings – still look super chic!
- Scarfs – yet another layer to warm you up that you can easily remove, but instantly makes an outfit look stylish
- Hats – Fedoras, Wide Brim, Beanies – instantly add a fashionable quality – but really are more so practical, in the fact they save you from dealing with your staticky/ flat hair
- A Big Pair of Shades – ever Since Jackie-O put them on the map, a big pair of shades always add glamour (while concealing your barely open eyes/or lazy no make-up face).
- An of course an oversized tote… You need to be able to fit your 5 magazines, latest book, IPAD, bottle of water, essential makeup, phone, healthy snack, and dayplanner…naturally….