2012 Spring Runways
Refreshing like the mint you pop in your mouth, the color is a breath of fresh air on the Spring 2012 runways. With Celebs already catching on, it’s no wonder Mint is the talk of the town. In everything from bags, to dresses, to nail polish, Mint is even popping up on the red carpet… My advice – mint like any bold color or trend – small doses work best… (otherwise you may turn out looking you were interrupted at your Stepfordwive’s club meeting circa 1950… hoop skirt and all. ) Here is how to wear and share it.
Valentino Hobo Bag
One of my most favorite photographs by Steven Meisel
Chanel Jade Polish
Share it... nothing beats Mint Gelato
The Most Stylish Couple at Airport Award goes to...
At the suggestion of my very good (always traveling) friend, I decided to make a post dedicated to the always- on- the- go-trains-planes-and automobiles gal.
How do you look Chic with endless temperature/cabin pressure changes? Layers my friends… lots of layers…
Here is a list of my essential travel wardrobe items:
- Leggings/Tights/Jeggings (who wants to sit 9hrs in Jeans?)
- Cardigans – Long, Short, Wrapped.. all sorts
- Riding Boots – Flat so they are comfortable to walk in, worn over leggings or jeggings – still look super chic!
- Scarfs – yet another layer to warm you up that you can easily remove, but instantly makes an outfit look stylish
- Hats – Fedoras, Wide Brim, Beanies – instantly add a fashionable quality – but really are more so practical, in the fact they save you from dealing with your staticky/ flat hair
- A Big Pair of Shades – ever Since Jackie-O put them on the map, a big pair of shades always add glamour (while concealing your barely open eyes/or lazy no make-up face).
- An of course an oversized tote… You need to be able to fit your 5 magazines, latest book, IPAD, bottle of water, essential makeup, phone, healthy snack, and dayplanner…naturally….
Emmy Rossum at JFK Airport
Kim K always Stylish
LC at LAX
Another KK Airport look